zondag 8 januari 2012

Opwekking 614 Zie, hoe Jezus daar loopt in Jeruzalem | See, how Jesus is walking in Jerusalem


See how Jesus is walking in Jerusalem,
With a cross on his back
And a crown of thorns.
Hear the multitude cry
and shout "'way with Him!"
So God gave His only Son.

See the Lamb on the cross
There on Calvary,
As the King of the Jews He is now despised.
But His Love for us shines from His eyes so bright
When He cries: 'The work is done!'

Chorus
Yes, I thank You for your abundant grace
That You died for me.
Daily You prove your grace to me, o Lord.
Your grace is enough for me.

You went down to the kingdom of death, my Lord,
Yes, in love for us all You went down that way.
But the stone on the grave
Is now removed,
Jesus lives, He rose again!

Chorus

Now with boldness, my Lord, I come to You,
With awe and respect
I kneel down to You.
You are King and God to eternity,
You are Jesus the hightest Lord.

Chorus
Yes, I thank You for your abundant grace
That You died for me.
You show your grace to me every day.
Your grace is enough for me. (2x)

Your grace is enough for me.

YouTube:

1 opmerking:

  1. Is dit een bekende Engels lied? Of is het gewoon een Nederlands lied die letterlijk vertaald is naar engels?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen