dinsdag 27 december 2011

Opwekking 705 Toon Mijn liefde | Love each other

All the room was hushed and still
And when the bowl was filled
He stooped to wash their feet
And when it was complete

Chorus
He said: This is what I’m asking you to do
This is why I’m kneeling here beside you
This is what I want my church to be
This is what I want the world to see
Who it is you follow

Love each other
One another
Love each other
In the way that I have loved you.
Walk together
And whatever comes
Love each other
In the way that I have loved you

Let the room be hushed and still
Let us go to where He kneels
And join Him as He serves
And learn His ways of love

Chorus

YouTube:

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Is opwekking 705 ook in het Engels te beluisteren?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Misschien heb je hem al gevonden. Maar anders hierbij: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MblrWZDpPQ

      Verwijderen