dinsdag 27 december 2011

Opwekking 710 Zegen mij op de weg die ik moet gaan | Bless me Lord, in the way that I must go.

Bless me, Lord, in the way that I must go.
Bless me, Lord, in the places where I'll be.
Bless me, Lord, in all things, that You require of me.
Oh God, bless me now, all days of my life.

Father, may I be a blessing,
Do not pass me by.
Shower Your Spirit upon me,
Jesus, come to me.
As the source of all life,
Which wells up within me.
Bring a stream of blessing,
In which I see Your beauty ever bright.

Bless us, Lord, when we in your faith are standing.
Bless us, Lord, when we love and hope are giving.
Bless us, Lord for others, to bless them instead.
Oh God, bless us now, to eternity.

Father, place us as a blessing,
In this barren land.
Waiting for your latter rain, Lord,
To pass your blessing on.
With a peaceful mindset,
Pouring blessing far and near.
Sharing your love freely,
Which wells up from deep within our hearts.

YouTube:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten