dinsdag 27 december 2011

Opwekking 717 Stil, mijn ziel, wees stil | Still, my soul be, still

Still, my soul be, still
And do not fear
Though winds of change may rage tomorrow.
God is at your side,
No longer dread
The fires of unexpected sorrow.

Chorus:
God You are my God.
And I will trust in You and not be shaken.
Lord of peace renew
A steadfast spirit within me,
To rest in You alone.

Still, my soul be still,
Do not be moved,
By lesser lights and fleeting shadows.
Hold onto His ways,
With shield of faith
Against temptations flaming arrows

Chorus

Still, my soul be still,
Do not forsake
The Truth you learned in the beginning.
Wait upon the Lord,
And hope will rise
As stars appear when day is dimming.

Chorus (2x)

I rest in You alone. (2x)

YouTube:

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. Het origineel is van Keith&Kristyn Getty, het is naar het Nederlands vertaald. Prachtig lied!

      Verwijderen