zaterdag 31 december 2011

Opwekking 706 Zie hoe Jezus lijdt voor mij | See how Jesus bled for me

See how Jesus bled for me,
On the cross, close unto death.
My deathsentence laid on Him,
He, for me, has been made sin.
What exchange, He died for me.
Who would want to take his stead?
So much pain, unrighteousness,
Is on Him Who fought for me.


See how Jesus fights in prayer,
With the pain, forsakenness.
All alone and hurt He cries:
My God, why did You forsake me?
See what Jesus did for us,
In His suff'ring on the Cross.
So much love amazes me.
None has loved so much as He.


When the Lord gives up His life,
The day flees, the earth shakes.
Even death loses it's pow'r,
When Jesus cries 'The work is o'er.'
He's the Son of God indeed,
Crucified, so we are freed.
By His wounds our healing comes,
In His suff'ring on the Cross.


All creation sighs relieved,
She awakes and darkness flees.
Jesus lives, from death he rose,
Unto life He us now calls.
Shout for joy for Jesus lives,
He who triumphed o'er the grave.
No more crying, no more pain.
Never more from God estranged.


Shout for He, our Savior lives,
Who to us a future gives.
No more crying, no more pain.
Never more from God estranged.


YouTube:
Nederlands

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten